Become a confident industry ready core Java developer and get certified as a Java professional!
What you’ll learn
- How to write Java programs from scratch and have loads of fun in the process
- Go from zero to hero in writing industry ready Java programs
- Gain enough experience to pass a core Java programming interview and perform well on the job
- Be prepared to take the Java certification exam for OCAJP 1Z0-808
- A computer with Windows or Mac operating system (I provide instructions on how to setup the dev environment for each)
- The desire to learn the most popular programming language in the world – Java
- No other prerequisites
LAST UPDATED Jan 2019
– Latest updates include Lambdas and Streams with Java 9 Features.
Welcome to Master Practical Java Development. This course is designed to help you master the most in-demand and critical components for becoming a Core Java developer. Especially if you’re going for a job interview or have a Java Project that needs your best performance. This course assumes no prior java experience so prior Java so it will take you from zero to hero!
The topics covered include Object Orientation which I think is not stressed enough in other Java courses so I’ve got special focus on that throughout the lectures. You’ll get plenty of practice writing classes and interfaces as well as countless methods with loops and if else statements, exception handling and file processing as well as how to debug software using Eclipse. You’ll also be mastering the collections framework and diving deep into java generics. You’ll learn all there is to know about multi-threadingand the JDBC API for working with a MySQL database. There are also practical projects scattered throughout the course so that you can practice the concepts as you learn them. For example one of the projects is related to a car dealership management system and another assignment involves processing files with stock market data. So as you can see I tried to keep the projects professional and industry relevant rather than cloning a game like flappy bird.
I want this course to be the ultimate go-to resource for anyone that’s looking to become a core Java programmer so I intend on adding more content to this course based on new technologies and student feedback. The content is Java 9 ready which means I’ll show you how to upgrade to the latest version of Java which is version 9 and I’ll teach you how to configure Eclipse to work with both Java 8 as well as version 9.
I’m confident that you’ll enjoy this course at-least as much if not more than my other popular Java courses, but as always you’ve got a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked! Check out the preview lectures and join today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in breaking into the Java development career
- Anyone with the desire to learn Java development
- Anyone who would like to be an Oracle certified Java developer
The Complete Java Certification Course:-
Created by Imtiaz Ahmad
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 3.31 GB